Property layout: by map , by aerial photograph
Spacious top-floor corner deck with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, lounge chairs, and outdoor dining.
Private gas Viking BBQ grill and a unique deck view of Maui's Upcountry countryside and slopes of Haleakala mountain.
Living area opens to the corner deck with large retractable sliding glass doors.
Panoramic ocean views from the very comfortable living room.
Dining table and chairs to seat 8 guest comfortably with ocean views.
Fully equipped kitchen and island bar with extra bar stool seating.
Luxury kitchen with top of the line appliances including a wine cooler and additional cool drawers.
Master bedroom with king bed.
Master bathroom with dual sink vanity, deep soaking tub, and large glass and tile walk-in shower stall.
Second bedroom with oceanview and queen bed.
Second bedroom bathroom
3rd bedroom w/ 2 twin beds or a comfortable king bed can be made.
3rd bedroom bathroom with shower and tub combo.
Private entrance to villa.
3-BEDROOM, 3-BATH, OCEANVIEW
- 3,000 sq ft luxury, top-floor, condo villa
- Unique corner wrap around lanai/deck
- Oceanviews from master bedroom and 2nd bedroom
- Private deck with Viking BBQ gas grill
and outdoor dining for 6
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Temperature controlled wine cooler with additional cool drawers
- Flat screen cable TV's/Blue Ray DVD/CD, MP3/iPod docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- Central A/C and ceiling fans throughout
- Utility room with full size washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Luxury bed and bath linens
- Hair dryer and bath amenities
- Daily maid services
- 3 night minimum stay required, 10 night minimum for holiday stay
- Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
Bedding: master bedroom - king, 2nd bedroom - queen, 3rd bedroom - 2 twin beds or a comfortable king
Note: beds will sleep up to 6 persons, rollaway bed rentals available for
2 additional persons, $20/night for each rollaway
Hawaiian Music/Noise Disclosure: Villa M512 is located on northern end of the property adjacent to the Marriott Wailea Resort where they have the Te Au Moan Luau on some nights. You'll have the opportunity to enjoy the complimentary Hawaiian music from your lanai. The luau show is usually held four days/week, 6-8pm, or 5-7pm during the winter season. Please know that the Marriott Wailea Resort luau entertainment can be fully heard from this villa. Wailea Beach Villas does not have control of any scheduled events at adjacent Hotel properties and there are no refunds if guests are dissatisfied with the luau or event noise.
us for best price quote for your specific dates.
- Price varies depending on season
Back to main Wailea Beach Villas page
State of Hawaii Tax ID# TA-116-355-2768-01
Maui County Permit# Hotel-Zoned